In the event you are needing assistance with simple tasks that would require you to be in crowds, like the grocery store, please let us help you. We have a team of volunteers who would love to assist you by completing simple tasks to ensure your health and safety!
1. How has this week been for you compared to the last few? Any highlights?
2. What images or mental pictures pop in your head when you hear the phrase “kingdom of God”?
3. Read Matthew 4:17 and 4:23. How do you understand it that Jesus had already brought the kingdom at hand while also instructing us in Matthew 6:10 to pray that the kingdom would come?
4. Read Matthew 6:33. How is God inviting you to “seek first his kingdom and his righteousness” in this season?
5. Reflect on the following quote together — what comes to mind? Ray Ortlund, Jr. recently said, ‘If we churches get through this, only to return to “normal,” with a sigh of relief but without repentance, without prayer, without courage, we will have wasted our historic moment. And then what *more* will the Lord have to do, to shake us awake?’
To help keep your faith nourished, click here for a number of helpful resources during this season.