Here are a number of questions for discussion in families or in Redemption Community small groups. For more information about RCs, click here.
1. What were your thoughts or feelings when you heard we were doing a marriage series? Why?
2. How would you describe your parents’ marriage when you were a kid? How has that impacted your feelings about marriage?
3. How would you summarize the Bible’s story of marriage?
4. What does the story of marriage tell us about God and the gospel?
5. What part of the sermon did you really need to hear? Why?