Here are a number of questions for discussion in families or in Redemption Community small groups. For more information about RCs, click here.
1. Do you think Christianity is simple or complex? Why?
2. Most religions and many people say they appreciate the “golden rule.” What unique resources does the gospel provide for actually living it out?
3. What false teachings do you find yourself most susceptible to?
4. In your own words, why did the people in verses 21-23 not enter the kingdom?
5. How do you know if you are one of Jesus’ sheep? (John 10:27) How do you know if you hear his voice?