Here are a number of questions for discussion in families or in Redemption Community small groups. For more information about RCs, click here.
1. How might you respond if you heard somebody say, “The problem with Christians is that they’re just way too judgmental”?
2. Based on Jesus’ teaching, why should his followers avoid adopting an attitude of judgment and condemnation toward others?
3. Why is it important to see God as both a Father and a Judge? What do we lose if we forget one?
4. Both judging and prayer require humility. If we examine ourselves and find too much pride, how can we cultivate true humility?
5. What do you need prayer for during these next few weeks?