Here are a number of questions for discussion in families or in Redemption Community small groups. For more information about RCs, click here.
1. What was a time you felt like you were driving on the left side of a right-side world?
2. How would you describe how Jesus fulfills the Law and the Prophets?
3. Is it possible or impossible to have the righteousness that Jesus describes in Matthew 5:20? Why?
4. Read Ezekiel 36:26-27 and Jeremiah 31:31-34. What all is promised there? What difference would it make if we lived out of the strength of these promises?
5. How does this passage confront both our temptation toward legalism and toward licentiousness?