Here are a number of questions for discussion in families or in Redemption Community small groups. For more information about RCs, click here.
1. What do you think most Christians think of when they hear about the Holy Spirit? Why?
2. Christians are not called to change the world, save the world, or convince the world — but simply to bear witness to the world about Jesus. How does that make you feel?
3. If the Holy Spirit is the one who does the convicting, then does our sharing with people or reasoning with them about the faith even matter? Why or why not?
4. What’s the difference between being indwelt with the Spirit and being filled with the Spirit?
5. What have you found helpful for “letting the word of Christ dwell in you richly” (Col 3:16)?