Here are a number of questions for discussion in families or in Redemption Community small groups. For more information about RCs, click here.
1. In what areas of life do you feel like you’re playing a starring role, and in what areas do you feel like you’re playing a supporting role? Why?
2. Read Acts 9:10-31. What are all the little things that people did to welcome and support Paul in his early days as a Christian?
3. Barnabas was a nickname meaning “son of encouragement.” Why is encouragement such a powerful force in relationships?
4. Ananias and many others had to forgive Saul in addition to welcoming him. How do you find resources to forgive when others have hurt you deeply?
5. How are your small, ordinary activities opportunities to make kingdom impact in the lives of those around you?