Here are a number of questions for discussion in families or in Redemption Community small groups. For more information about RCs, click here.
1. What comes to mind when you hear the word “conversion”?
2. In Acts 8, Philip ministers to both the masses and an individual. Why are both so important?
3. In the sermon, we saw five truths about conversion from the passage. Which of these impacted you the most? Why?
1. Conversion is God’s work.
2. Conversion is for everyone (regardless of status).
3. Conversion requires somebody speaking.
4. Conversion results in baptism.
5. Conversion happens by seeing the cross.
4. As you approach Good Friday and Easter, what do you hope God will help you to see and experience about the gospel?