Here are a number of questions for discussion in families or in Redemption Community small groups. For more information about RCs, click here.
1. Have you ever seen or experienced a miracle? If so, what happened?
2. This is the second time in Acts that Peter speaks after something remarkable happens. What similarities can we see between Acts 2 and Acts 3?
3. In his comments to the Jews, Peter indicates that Jesus fulfilled Genesis 12:1-3, Deuteronomy 18:15-19, and Isaiah 52:13 – 53:12. What do these passages help us learn about Jesus?
4. How have you experienced Jesus’ resurrecting power? What about his refreshment? What do you anticipate about his restoring work in the future?
5. It’s easy for Christians to think of repentance as something they did in the past in order to receive Jesus, but harder to think of it as something that we are doing now. What does ongoing repentance look like in the life of a Christian?