Here are a number of questions for discussion in families or in Redemption Community small groups. For more information about RCs, click here.
1. What positive, confusing, or negative experiences have you had in the past with church and the way the talked about “the work of the Holy Spirit?”
2. How do you think the disciples would have felt in the days between the Ascension and Pentecost? How do you think you would have felt if you were in their situation?
3. When the Spirit falls, He eliminates obstacles to belief. What are some of the obstacles to faith the people in your life have?
4. Is there anything holding you back from being a witness to the mighty acts of God?
5. Nobody likes to be mocked. Are there particular circumstances or situations in your life were a fear of being mocked for Christ weighs heavily on you?