Here are a number of questions for discussion in families or in Redemption Community small groups. For more information about RCs, click here.
1. The coming of the Spirit in Acts 2 was an astonishing thing, unlike what most people had seen. What’s one of the most astonishing things you’ve ever seen? Why?
2. Look through Acts 2:14-41 and remind yourself. What are the two witnesses, events, promises, and conditions?
3. It’s common to hear about the forgiveness of sins but less common to hear about the gift of the Spirit. What would we lose by not remembering the Spirit?
4. What is the difference between regret and repentance?
5. Who in your life (besides yourself) needs to hear this gospel message? Take a few moments and pray for them.