Here are a number of questions for discussion in families or in Redemption Community small groups. For more information about RCs, click here.
1. What areas of division between groups of people do you think are the strongest in our culture? Why?
2. How does the gospel Peter preaches (10:34-43) challenge Cornelius’ goodness (10:2-5)?
3. Jewish “superiority” seems to be a deeply entrenched attitude. How did God hammer away at it for Peter and the church?
4. Why do attitudes of superiority often seem to be blind spots and, thus, difficult to see in ourselves?
5. In what places do you need God’s help to overcome subtle feelings of superiority?