Here are a number of questions for discussion in families or in Redemption Community small groups. For more information about RCs, click here.
1. What are the places or situations where you don’t mind waiting? When is waiting especially hard?
2. Why did these early followers seem to prioritize gathering, prayer, and reflection on Scripture?
3. In the sermon, Luke described how the mall shapes consumerism in us. What other environments shape us in ways that we might not want to be shaped?
4. Why is it so easy to get bored with the ordinary practices of the faith? How can we practice gathering, prayer, and Scripture reading in ways that feel fresh?
5. Does the vision of plodding resonate with you? Why or why not?