We have compiled a list for nearby communities to find assistance with specific needs. If you have a resource you believe should be added to this list, please email us at email@example.com. For ways to stay connected with the Redemption Gateway family, click here.
This list is updated frequently.
NEWS & UPDATES
- State of Arizona
- Federal Centers of Disease Control
- Maricopa County
- Town of Queen Creek
- City of Mesa
- Town of Gilbert
- City of Apache Junction
- City of Chandler
- School Connect is working with schools and churches to organize childcare for medical workers.
- Boys and Girls Clubs throughout the East Valley are keeping some locations open to help those families who are impacted.
NON-EMERGENCY MEDICAL TRANSPORTATION
- Veyo provides paid rides for non-emergency medical trips.
GROCERY SHOPPING & ASSISTANCE
- State of Arizona has a 24 hour helpline for seniors unable to access groceries: 602-264-4357
- Stores with special hours for Seniors
- Neighborhood COVID19 Support cards are available to download and distribute to your neighbors.
SUPPLIES & FOOD ASSISTANCE
- A variety of school districts are providing meals for students, in some cases to anyone, 18 and under:
- United Food Bank
- Friday Grilling is providing affordable, delicious meals for families of 4 or 6. Email Jim Howey for more details.
- Brio Tuscan Grill is offering a limited menu for take-out orders.
- HELPR is a partnership between four churches to serve the city of Gilbert and surrounding areas. Our team is connecting the needs from the community with the resources from our church family.
- Job Search | AZ Republic: Find local jobs. New full time & part time jobs are listed everyday.
- Dave Ramsey provides some tips if you find yourself (or someone you know) out of work.
- Queen Creek Chamber of Commerce
- Mesa Chamber of Commerce
- Gilbert Chamber of Commerce
- Chandler Chamber of Commerce
- Hope Women’s Center
- Choices Pregnancy Center