Classes at Gateway
Classes provide an opportunity for people to gain deeper biblical knowledge and applicational wisdom in a social, interactive environment. Each Redemption congregation provides their own selection of classes. The topics, format, and timing of the classes usually take place on Sunday, Monday, Tuesday or Thursday nights. Childcare is provided for a nominal fee, but we do need you to let us know in advance by registering your child before the deadline date. That way, we can provide the necessary amount of childcare staff.
What’s Happening This Fall:
- New to the Area Interest | Monday, August 31
- Marriage Collective | Monthly, beginning August 31
- Men’s Fall Study | Tuesdays, starts September 1
- The Road to Marital Intimacy | Thursdays, starts September 10
- SURGE School | Thursdays, September 10 – May 13
- Start Here | Sunday, September 13
- Unity: Communication & Relationships | Bi-monthly, beginning Sunday, Sept. 13
If you would like to get detailed information and when registration is available for any of these, click here.