About Leadership Development
Healthy, growing leaders are crucial for the health and growth (spiritual and numerical) of our church. Therefore, we invest in the growth and development of leaders.
Leadership Development Environments:
Currently the following environments exist for formal leadership development (more info below):
2. Surge School
Leadership Development Convictions:
1. Every believer is a disciple, but not every disciple is a leader. People should serve as they’re gifted, not be pressured to lead.
2. Character is more important than everything else.
3. We grow fruit for others’ trees. We will give away some of our best leaders, and that’s actually exciting.
4. Effective leadership development combines knowledge, experiences, and coaching. All three are crucial.
5. Leaders (not curriculum or programs) develop leaders. Time with leaders is invaluable.