How It Works
The Greenhouse is a once-a-month environment led by Luke Simmons for anybody who wants to grow as a leader in any area of life.
This 4-month program begins in August and January and can be repeated each semester, as new content is continually added.
- Volunteering in some kind of specific, regular way (inside or outside the church).
- Cost: $25
- Monthly workshop (2.5 hours) *KNOWLEDGE
- Pre & Post Workshop Assignments (3 hours) *EXPERIENCES
- Meet monthly with sponsor or other leader (1.5 hours) *COACHING
2018 Dates & Content
All workshops are from 6:00-8:30pm and include a simple dinner.
- January 29 | Self Leadership — building a life of character
- February 26 | Interpersonal Leadership — developing relationships of trust
- March 26 | Team Leadership — distributing power to make everyone better
- April 30 | Organizational Leadership — creating culture for mission